Carbon2018 invites you to a complimentary one-to-one consultation with our Compliance Director to assist you to ensure you are up to date with and meet the requirements of current and upcoming Energy Legislation.
In response to our clients’ request for a mechanism to discuss the details of specific compliance challenges faced in the buildings/portfolios they own or manage, we have developed a series of one-to-one consultations which will be held at Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED. Whatever your challenge, whether we are already managing this for you, you require assistance or you are not sure what legislation you need to comply with, come along to one of our complimentary consultations where our Compliance Director will be available to advise you.
Examples of areas we can assist you with are:
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive – Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)/Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Heat Networks (Metering and Billing) Regulations 2014
- Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS)
- Mandatory Carbon Reporting (MCR)
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- Water Market Deregulation
- Smart Metering 2020 Programme
- MID Approved Meters
- P272 – Settlement of supplies on HH Market
- DCP 161 – Default Availability Charges
- TM44 – Air Conditioning Inspections
Dates and times for our one-to-one consultations are as follows and will be allocated on first-come first-served basis:
Wednesday 11th January 2017, 10:00-15:00
Tuesday, 7th March 2017, 10:00-15:00
Wednesday 3rd May 2017, 10:00-15:00
To book your place, please get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Melanie Kendall-Reid on 01252 560 373. Please let us know if you require a half an hour or one hour appointment for the consultation.